Adding a Service
Are you a…
- Support group?
- Community group?
- Business / Service Provider?
- Do you offer care, support or wellbeing services?
Adding your services or groups on Live Well Telford is a fantastic way to tell Telford, what you do and what you offer.
Live Well Telford is available to everyone in Telford to find information, advice and services. Listing your service or organisation on Live Well Telford will promote your service, group or club for free.
We welcome requests from local providers and organisations, and we include information about any clubs, activities, advice and support services which help the people of Telford to Live Well and lead active, healthy and fulfilling lives.
If you provide a service that you would like to be listed on Live Well Telford, we would love to hear from you!
There are 6 steps to be able to edit or add your services on Live Well Telford these are:
- Complete the Request a login form and submit (You will need this each time you log in) Your request will go through an approval process.
- If approved, you will receive an email from Live Well Telford admin subject Login request accepted, follow the link, review terms and conditions, add your username, agree terms and conditions and select continue.
- Check your email account for an email from Live Well Telford admin subject Login activated, copy the temporary password, follow the link to the log in page, add your username and paste the temporary password, select continue.
- Change your password, you will now be asked to change your password to one chosen by you, paste the temporary password in the current password text box, then add your own password in the new password text box and confirm new password, select change password. (You will need this each time you log in)
- Secret word, set your secret word and confirm your secret word, select change secret word. (You will be asked for 3 characters of this word each time you log in)
- You now have access to the Admin area, navigate to services, select manage services and start editing or adding your service.
For more details on creating your service profile, please download and use the guide to completing a service profile.